QuotesPaper is growing very fast, attracting about 300k unique visitors every month. Publishing articles on QuotesPaper will expose you to our targeted readership and ensure your articles to be publicised globally.
We appreciate that you are interested in contributing to QuotesPaper, and we would love to accept your articles. But before contacting us please ensure you read and understand the guidelines below.
Why Write For QuotesPaer?
- Gain exposure. Your post will be promoted to 10,000+ readers via RSS/ email and 15,000+ Facebook friends. Our blog receives more than 600k+ page views every month.
- Interact with like-minded people. QuotesPaper is fortunate to have a highly responsive readership who like to leave comments and share new articles with their network.
- Update your bio. If you would like to update your bio in the future just send me a quick email and I’ll be happy to change it for you (up to twice per year).
- Topic: Now this blog focuses on these topics: all kinds of quotes, health and fitness, travel, personal finance, lifestyle, technology. If you have some really nice articles which are not related to these topics, we also would love to publish them.
- Be original: This means your post has not been previously published anywhere, including your own blog.
- Make it personal: Please include a personal experience in your post. If your post contains only theory I will probably pass on it. Be informative and useful to our readers.
- Length: The article should be at least 600+ words.
- Bio. If you want, we will include a short bio with up to 2 links that will appear at the bottom of the post.
- Limit in-post self promotion. If you have a product or service you are looking to promote please link to these in your bio rather than within the post. All links will be no-follow.
Sounds ok? If so please get in touch by emailing me at yangrunbo[at]gmail.com with “Guest Post Submission” in the subject line.
we look forward to hearing from you!